Singing toothbrush for kids (giveaway)
|August 2, 2011||Filled under Review and Giveaway|
This is the first year my daughter will officially go to school. I had no idea we will need to bring forms from all her doctors to get her enrolled. We had a check up at the eye doctor and a pediatrician a few months ago. The only form left was from a dentist.
My preschooler was very afraid to go to any doctor, mostly because she had to have blood drawn recently for an allergy test. However, I was surprised how calm she was at the dental office once we got there. First of all, the nurses and the doctor are amazing and were incredibly nice to her. Secondly, the cool glasses and a cartoon on the ceiling helped a lot. She had all her teeth check and cleaned and did not complain once.
Thankfully, she did not have a single cavity. I was very proud of her. I admit, she is not a happy teeth-brusher. Mostly, because, during her evening routine, the tooth brushing preceded going to bed. And in the morning time, she needs to go to her daycare center after brushing. Hoping to make my 4-year-old more interested in tooth-brushing, I invested in several fun toothbrushes.
Her newest toothbrush can sing. It sings for two minutes motivating kids to keep brushing.
Take a look at this Justin Bieber’s singing toothbrush:
Soft DuPont bristles, ergonomic design cleans plaque in hard to reach places.
- Soft rubber coating to give you a comfortable brushing experience
- Replaceable brush head, dentists recommend you replace your brush head every 3 months.
- 2 buttons – 1 button when you wake up in the morning and one before you goto bed. Each button will play a Justin Bieber’s song for 2 minutes which is the dentist recommend time to brush your teeth. Now you can enjoy brushing your teeth while you listen to Justin’s best songs
- Battery is replaceable and included!
One lucky reader will win Justin Bieber’s singing toothbrush: ($15 value)
This giveaway is open to U.S. addresses only.
To participate in the giveaway, you could do any or all of the following:
- How do you make sure your child’s visit to a dentist goes smoothly?. Leave a comment (1 entry)
- Follow Brush Buddies on Twitter. Leave a comment with your Twitter name. (1 entry)
- Like Brush Buddies on Facebook. Leave a comment here with your Facebook name. (1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway. #Win Justin Bieber @brushbuddies singing toothbrush ($15 value). Enter #Giveaway @MyBusyChildren http://bit.ly/JBsinging Leave a comment here with your Twitter name or link to the tweet. (1 entry per day)
- Submit this giveaway to any sweepstakes site or giveaway Linky. Leave one comment with a link each time you submit. (1 entry per submission/link)
- Like me on Facebook. Leave a comment here with your Facebook name. (1 entry)
- Join me on Google Friend Connect (left sidebar). Leave a comment here (1 entry)
- Follow me on Networked Blogs. Requires Facebook account. Leave a comment here that you follow (1 entry)
- Follow me on Twitter. Leave a comment with your Twitter name (1 entry)
- Subscribe to My Busy Children by email here or via Feedburner. Or subscribe to the RSS feed. Leave a comment indicating how you subscribed (1 entry)
This Giveaway ends on August 21, 11:59pm EST, 2011. The winner will be chosen randomly. I will email the winner, who will have 72 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen.
This giveaway is closed.
The winner is #165 Dana Denay; Dana Denay says: I talk to her beforehand…trying to explain what will be going on so that she will be comfortable with it.
Review/giveaway disclaimer: I received no monetary compensation for this review/giveaway. I received Brush Buddies products for review. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook
haha the title of the post is great. I enjoy reading this post. Thank for sharping this experience.