Organic baby food and snacks for one year old
|June 4, 2010||Filled under Food and recipes, Review and Giveaway|
I have been looking for organic baby food and snacks for my one year old baby. I became a fan of HappyBaby snacks and frozen baby food.
My one year old baby can say only a few words. She has a special word for HappyBaby Puffs: “more”. She is always ready to share the puffs with her three year old sister.
We take HappyBaby puffs everywhere with us. Even if I forget a little bag or a snack cup for the puffs, we can always use HappyBaby Puffs lid as a snack bowl.
The reasons we love HappyBaby Puffs:
– made from whole wheat
– have organic fruit and vegetables added (bananas or apples or collard greens with spinach)
– have low sugar
– packed into safe plastic and BPA free
– taste good and melt in mouth
– have vitamins and iron added
I was so excited to find HappyBaby Melts – organic freeze dried yogurt snack. We used to buy yogurt snacks made by another company. The Melts are different: they have low sugar, probiotics, made from organic milk (no hormones, antibiotics, or pesticides), and have no mono-and di-glycerides. This is a lot of compelling reasons to always buy HappyMelts as a yogurt snack.
My pre-schooler’s favorite foods are macaroni and cheese and fish sticks. Now she can eat these in a healthy way. All HappyBites meals are organic and have veggies added (even fishsticks and mac and cheese). They are really easy to chew (important for my one year old). And all the ingredients are natural and organic. I can rarely find fish sticks from wild fish, meaning without pesticides, hormones, and color added to fish food. All the fish in the fish bites is wild: Wild Alaskan True Cod, Wild Alaskan Salmon, Wild Pollock.
HappyBaby Frozen Baby Food comes quite handy. Each box has 12 individual cubes of baby food, so there is no waste and no heating in plastic. All the ingredients are organic.
When would I ever make baby food that contains organic potato, organic sweet potato, organic turkey, organic squash, organic apple, organic millet, organic prunes, organic oregano, organic garlic powder, organic bananas, organic mango, and organic peaches all in one package! You can try 8 different packages of 15 delicious varieties!
It is truly admirable that for every package you buy, you and HAPPYBABY partner with Project Peanut Butter to feed malnourished children in Malawi.
HAPPYBABY is generously offering one lucky reader coupons for
– 2 free HAPPYBELLIES (Organic Baby Cereal )
– 2 free HAPPYBABY (Frozen Baby Food),
– 2 free HAPPYBABYPUFFS
– 2 free HAPPYMELTS (organic freeze dried yogurt snack)
– 2 free HAPPYBITES (Toddler Meals)
– 1 booklet/FAQ on DHA & Probiotics
– 1 Infant & Toddler Nutrition Guide, co-authored by Dr. Sears
– 1 HAPPYFAMILY Recipes
Approximate value of the coupons is 46 dollars.
To participate in the giveaway, you could do any or all of the following:
- Visit HAPPYBABY . Leave a comment what you learned about the company or products
- Follow HappyBaby on twitter. Leave a comment with your Twitter name
- Become a fan of Happy Baby on Facebook
- Subscribe to My Busy Children by email (on the left panel or here) or via RSS. Leave a comment indicating how you subscribed.
- Follow me on Twitter. Leave a comment with your Twitter name
- Tweet about this giveaway. Use the following to tweet: win @happybabyfood $46 worth of organic baby and toddler food. Enter #giveaway at @mybusychildren http://bit.ly/d2moXA. Leave a comment here with the link to the Tweet
This Giveaway ends on June 25th at 11:59pm EST. The winner will be chosen randomly. I will email the winner, who will have 72 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen. You must have a valid U.S. address to enter.
UPDATE (6/25): THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED. The Winning number is 53– Ashley. Congratulations!
Review/giveaway disclaimer: I received no monetary compensation for this review. I received coupons for HappyBaby food for review. The opinions expressed are entirely my own. There are affiliate links in this post