Thor walkie talkie giveaway
|June 16, 2011||Filled under Review and Giveaway|
The summer is in full steam and we are quickly running out of things to do outside. We have played hopscotch and mini/pretend soccer. We made chalk drawings. We explored nearby parks and playgrounds. We played under the sprinklers and watered each other from the garden hose.
What else can we do? Now we can also run around and talk to each other on a new Thor walkie talkie set which encourages interaction and outside play.
This Thor walkie talkies come in the shape of Thor’s mythic hammer, Mjolnir. I do not know if Thor would actually use a radio transmitter to communicate, but wouldn’t that be amazing if his hammer was that multifunctional?
The walkie talkie set consists of two devices and requires 9V batteries. Each walkie talkie has a flexible antenna, which is safe for kids.
It took my little girls a couple of minutes to figure out how a walkie talkie works since they are much more used to talking on the phone than on the radio. In the beginning, the most popular conversations topics were “where are you” and “what are you doing”.
There are so many more places where we can use the Thor walkie talkie set . Parks and playgrounds, hiking trips and amusement parks, children museums, and farm trips.
One lucky reader will receive one Thor walkie talkie set
This giveaway is open to U.S. addresses (no P.O. boxes).
To participate in the giveaway, you could do any or all of the following:
- Leave a comment – how do you keep kids busy during summer? (1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway. #win #thor walkie talkie set; enter #Giveaway @MyBusyChildren http://bit.ly/thorhammer Leave a comment here with your Twitter name. (1 entry per day)
- Join me on Google Friend Connect (left sidebar). Leave a comment here (1 entry)
- Like me on Facebook. Leave a comment here with your Facebook name. (1 entry)
- Follow me on Networked Blogs. Leave a comment here that you follow (1 entry)
- Follow me on Twitter. Leave a comment with your Twitter name (1 entry)
- Submit this giveaway to any sweepstakes site or giveaway Linky. Leave one comment with a link each time you submit. (1 entry per submission/link; unlimited entries)
- Blog about this giveaway. Leave two comments with a link to your post. (2 entries)
- Subscribe to My Busy Children by email here or via Feedburner. Or subscribe to the RSS feed. Leave a comment indicating how you subscribed (1 entry)
This Giveaway ends on July 6, 11:59pm EST, 2011. The winner will be chosen randomly. I will email the winner, who will have 72 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen.
This giveaway is closed.
Review/giveaway disclaimer: I received no product or monetary compensation for this review/giveaway. I received one Thor walkie talkie set for review purposes.