All natural flavored water and Organic snack bars: giveaway
|November 19, 2010||Filled under Review and Giveaway|
HINT water is calorie free, and the snack is only 180 calories.
Even though I don’t drink coffee, I became a fan of Espresso Coffee Bars which are manufactured using a “cold process”; never baked or cooked allowing them to maintain their delicious, natural flavor and texture.
Wings of Nature snacks have totally different texture than granola bars. They remind me of sesame seed crunchy candy. These snacks have no refined sugar, preservatives, or additives, which is a significant advantage over any candy.
HINT water is a great way to get kids to drink more. If plain water seems boring to them, HINT is a wonderful choice to keep kids hydrated. It has flavor but the flavor it all natural. It has no sugar, artificial sweeteners, or any kind of sweeteners, really. Nothing artificial at all. It has no calories either.
Wings of Nature is a line of snack bars blended with agave and organic brown rice syrup sweeteners. These bars are organic, vegan, gluten free and delicious! Unlike sugary candy which can make you crash quickly after trick or treating is over, these bars will keep you energized for hours.
HINT water is a zero calorie, sugar free, unsweetened essence water, with a “hint” of natural flavor
And the best of all is that you can win it! There will be two winners. Each winner will receive a 6 pack of HINT flavored water and three snack bars, one of each flavor.
To enter, you need a valid U.S. address.
To participate in the giveaway, you could do any or all of the following:
- Leave a comment on any of my posts. Leave a comment here with a post name.
- Follow me on Networked Blogs. Requires Facebook account. Leave a comment here that you follow
- Like Wings of Nature on Facebook. Leave a comment here with your Facebook name.
- Like HINT on Facebook. Leave a comment here with your Facebook name.
- Be my friend on Facebook. Leave a comment here with your Facebook name.
- Follow HINT on Twitter. Leave a comment with your Twitter name.
- Follow Wings of Nature on Twitter. Leave a comment with your Twitter name
- Subscribe to Wings of Nature newsletter. Leave a comment here.
- Subscribe to HINT newsletter on the bottom of the page. Leave a comment here.
- Tweet about this giveaway. Use the following to tweet: win @hint_water and @wings_of_nature snacks. Enter #giveaway at @mybusychildren http://bit.ly/water-snacks Leave a comment here with your Twitter name. You can tweet once a day.
- Follow me on Twitter. Leave a comment with your Twitter name
- Subscribe to My Busy Children by email here or via Feedburner. Or subscribe to the RSS feed. Leave a comment indicating how you subscribed
This Giveaway ends on December 11th, 11:59pm EST, 2010. The winner will be chosen randomly. I will email the winner, who will have 72 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen.
This giveaway is closed.
40 – April Brooks
14 – Amber
Review/giveaway disclaimer: I received no monetary compensation for this review. I received HINT and Wings of Nature product for review purposes. The opinions expressed are entirely my own