Duckle Dance gift pack giveaway ($100 value)
|August 4, 2011||Filled under Review and Giveaway|
My kids love to dance. Remember the ninja dance video? I was laughing myself as I was editing the video. And then there was a Hugging Baby Dance video. I also documented my preschooler’s first Dance recital with a video and recital pictures.
I made a few videos in the past, but keep forgetting to grab my video camera when my kids start making their elaborate, sometimes gracious, sometimes crazy moves.
I was excited to learn about the Duckle Dance Sweepstakes presented by Capezio and Wisharoo Park. All I need to do is videotape my child dancing and submit the video to the sweepstakes AND I can win great prizes. Take a look at the prizes you can win in the Duckle Dance Sweepstakes:
Five Grand Prizes:
- Grand Prize consists of $500 Dance Scholarship.
Twenty Second prizes:
- two pairs of shoes: one pair of tap shoes and one pair of ballet shoes
- a Capezio® dancewear outfit;
- a Duckle shirt;
- six Wish Stars;
- a WISH-A-ROO PARK® DVD;
- a Capezio® tote bag
The steps to enter are very simple:
- Watch the Duckle Dance video (on the website or below) with your kids to familiarize yourself with the Duckle Dance.
- Get your kids dancing to the Duckle Dance. Your kids can follow the steps or create and perform their very own version of all or any part of, the Duckle Dance. They can dance either to the ballet or tap music of the Duckle Dance. You can see two song tracks right below the video on the entry site.
- Capture their performance on video.
- Upload the video to their facebook or YouTube account
- Visit Wisharoopark Duckle Dance Page where you can submit the facebook or YouTube video link as part of the easy entry process.
- Remember that the video entry period closes on September 1st.
The Duckle Dance video features favorite Wisharoo Park characters Ranger Rosey and DanDan and Della Duckle dancing along with real life kids, at the newly launched multimedia Wisharoopark.com. The Duckle Dance is a little bit of ballet, a little bit of tap, and a whole lot of whatever you want it to be but, most importantly, its moving and grooving family fun for all! Don’t let the smooth moves and solid steps by the video’s dancers intimidate though as they are trained pros!
Even though the Duckle Dance video teaches specific dance steps, the Duckle Dance Sweepstakes Presented by Capezio and Wisharoo Park is all about fun and dance submissions are completely open to individual interpretation. In the Duckle Dance no step is wrong, no leap falls short, no tap is off, no plié is blasé and no arabesque is grotesque. The sky is the limit as Capezio and Wisharoo Park applaud and salute the creativity and individuality expressed by each and every entrant with prize winners to be chosen through a random drawing
About Wisharoo Park
Wisharoo Park is dedicated to promoting positive self-image and self-esteem in preschool age children. It was originally introduced by airing as a children’s TV series on PBS stations across the country and is now rolling out as a dynamic multimedia program which includes the interactive website WisharooPark.com, DVDs and more! .
Unique among preschool programs, Wisharoo Park is designed to help children age 3 – 6 recognize and appreciate their individuality. With its groundbreaking technology-based curriculum, Wisharoo Park helps children discover and understand their personal strengths and put them on the road to developing greater self-esteem. The Wisharoopark.com enchanting online community stars a whimsical cast of loveable animated, puppet and human characters who are featured in games, videos, music and more! Each week exciting new activities and content are added that are sure to keep parents and their kids coming back again and again.
Dedicated to the art of dance since 1887, Capezio revolutionized the dance world with dancewear and footwear products for every dancer from beginner to professional. Capezio operates retail stores carrying the full lines of all Capezio/Ballet Maker Inc. brands in New York City and several major cities nationwide.
One lucky reader will win a fantastic Duckle Dance gift package with a retail value of more than $100 that consists of:
One Pair Capezio Daisy ballet Shoes. Retail Value: $18.00
One Pair Capezio Jr. Tyette Tap Shoes. Retail Value: $25.00
One Capezio Logo Drawstring Backpack. Retail Value: $8.50
One Limited Edition Do the Duckle Commemorative T-Shirt. Retail Value: $12.99
One Wisharoo Park 2-Disc 13 Episode DVD Set. Retail Value: $19.99
Six Wisharoo Park Wish Star finger puppets. Retail Vaile: 19.98
Winner will need to provide ballet and tap shoe sizes and gender preferences
This giveaway is open to U.S. addresses. No P.O boxes
To participate in the giveaway, you could do any or all of the following:
- Enter a video into the Duckle Dance Sweepstakes. Leave 5 comments with a link to your video (5 entries)
- Like Wisharoo Park on Facebook. Leave a comment here with your Facebook name. (1 entry)
- Follow Wisharoo Park on Twitter. Leave a comment with your Twitter name. (1 entry)
- Like me on Facebook. Leave a comment here with your Facebook name. (1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway. #Win @wisharoopark DVDs, puppets, 2 pairs of @capeziodance shoes & more (ARV $100); #Giveaway @MyBusyChildren http://bit.ly/duckle Leave a comment here with your Twitter name. (1 entry per day)
- Submit this giveaway to any sweepstakes site or giveaway Linky. Leave one comment with a link each time you submit. (1 entry per submission/link)
- Join me on Google Friend Connect (left sidebar). Leave a comment here (1 entry)
- Follow me on Networked Blogs. Requires Facebook account. Leave a comment here that you follow (1 entry)
- Follow me on Twitter. Leave a comment with your Twitter name (1 entry)
- Subscribe to My Busy Children by email here or via Feedburner. Or subscribe to the RSS feed. Leave a comment indicating how you subscribed (1 entry)
This Giveaway ends on August 21, 11:59pm EST, 2011. The winner will be chosen randomly. I will email the winner, who will have 72 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen.
This giveaway is closed.
The winner is # 77 Marysa; Marysa says: I am a facebook fan of Wisharoo (Marysa N).
Review/giveaway disclaimer: I received no monetary compensation for this review/giveaway. I will be receiving a similar prize pack for helping to spread the word about the sweepstakes.