Very SOFT kids clothing
|November 12, 2010
|Filled under Review and Giveaway
Both of my kids, one and three year old, are very particular about their clothes. They have a good reason. Shirts with tags and buttons irritate their skin, jeans and khakis limit their movement, polyester contributes to overheating.
So, I became particular about their clothes as well.
First we started avoiding clothes with buttons in the back.
Then we started cutting tags off. This helped very little since there was always a piece of the tag remaining unless I was willing to cut the seam and re-sow it back together.
Then I started buying tagless shirts. To my disappointed these printed tags are either scratchy to begin with or become scratchy after a few washes.
Then my Mom started making some of the clothes for them. She mostly makes matching pajama sets.
I recently found out about SOFT. My daughter loved her new SOFT dress. In fact, she loved it so much, she wanted to sleep in it, which is quite unusual for a girl who is very particular about sleeping in pajamas.
Amazingly, the SOFT printed tag is not scratchy, not even after several washes.
Soft® provides extra comfort with their use of
- Flat seaming for extra comfort
- Soft cotton combed, peached and bio-washed for extra softness and smoothness
- Wide collars for a roomy fit around the sensitive neckline
- Encased elastic waistbands that donʼt pinch
- Printed labels that donʼt itch
- Printed details like buttons, zippers, ties, and accessories—allowing children to dress up without discomfort
- Vegetable dyes, natural enzyme washes, and water-based prints to protect against allergies
SOFT clothing is for all children ages 4-12. SOFT maintains a blog (softclothingblog.net) dedicated to providing resources, research and style tips, and being active in the major social networks, in 2008, Soft started an online community (http://www.softsensoryworld.com) where parents can share advice and stories related to Sensory Disorders.
SOFT is generously giving away one Classic Cropped Cardigan. This Cardigan is flat seaming (seamless), tagless, snaps custom made to look like buttons. It is made from brushed and washed french terry. Available in 4 colors (Grey, Navy, Red, White)
Approximate value of the prize is 25 dollars.
To enter, you need to have and address in the US, Canada, or UK.
To participate in the giveaway, you could do any or all of the following:
- Leave any comment related to this topic.
- Leave a comment on any of my posts. Leave a comment here with a post name.
- Follow me on Networked Blogs. Requires Facebook account. Leave a comment here that you follow
- Like SOFT on Facebook. Leave a comment here with your Facebook name.
- Be my friend on Facebook. Leave a comment here with your Facebook name.
- Visit SOFT. Leave a comment with a product you like.
- Follow SOFT on Twitter. Leave a comment with your Twitter name.
- Tweet about this giveaway. Use the following to tweet: win @softclothing cardigan (ARV $25) for kids who like comfortable clothes. Enter #giveaway at @mybusychildren http://bit.ly/very-soft Leave a comment here with your Twitter name. You can tweet once a day.
- Follow me on Twitter. Leave a comment with your Twitter name
- Subscribe to My Busy Children by email here or via Feedburner. Or subscribe to the RSS feed. Leave a comment indicating how you subscribed
This Giveaway ends on December 5th, 11:59pm EST, 2010. The winner will be chosen randomly. I will email the winner, who will have 72 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen.
This giveaway is closed.
The winner is #33 – Aleksandra
Review/giveaway disclaimer: I received no monetary compensation for this review. I received SOFT product for review puposes. The opinions expressed are entirely my own