Manage kids snacks with SnackTime survival kit (giveaway – $49.95 value)
|March 31, 2011||Filled under Review and Giveaway|
SnackTime survival kit consists of
- Wooden Clock Board – Features one working clock, 3 control clocks with moveable arms, and 3 corresponding hooks to hold snack cards in place.
- 33 Snack Cards – On the front are pictures of delicious snacks to choose from. On the back is important tips and information to learn from.
How it works:
- Each morning, Mom or Dad selects between 4-6 snack cards that are available to make that day from the deck.
- From these cards, kids can choose their 3 snacks for that day.
- Mom sets the control clocks to the desired snack times and hangs the snack cards on the corresponding hooks.
- And now it’s up to the kids! By keeping an eye on the clocks, the kids alert Mom to when it’s SNACK TIME!
- Mom takes the snack card off the hook and serves up the snack.
How SnackTime survival kit was invented:
Beanstalk Express founders, just like us, envisioned raising fruit-and-veggie loving eaters, avoiding processed foods and “just saying no!” to drive through windows! But then something happened along the way … they had kids!
After enduring the preschool battles with picky eaters and around-the-clock requests for sweets and goodies, they realized what was missing when it comes to inspiring our kids with healthy habits that will last …Food marketers have been making junk food fun for decades. So what if we made healthy choices just as much fun? Beanstalk Express founders decided to try it … and it worked! When you empower children with the ability to make their own choices, amazing things happen! At Beanstalk Express, healthy is fun! And in the process, healthy becomes habit!
New information from the US Department of Health and Human Resources reveals that despite national efforts to curb childhood obesity here in the US, rates are still climbing! Because the years of preventing childhood obesity are over by the time our children reach kindergarten, parents need products that offer a fun and practical approach to teaching their children balanced nutrition!
Note that this is a parenting product and not intended primarily for use children 12 years and younger. Adult supervision required.
I love this snack management approach. Now the clock will be responsible for “low snack availability levels”. I think I would also need a “get ready for school” clock based on the same concept. And “lets go to bed” clock with the times allocated for putting away toys, brushing teeth, changing into pajamas, etc.
One lucky reader will win 1 (one) BeanStalk Express Snack Time Survival Kit with a retail value of $49.95
This giveaway is open to U.S. addresses only.
To participate in the giveaway, you could do any or all of the following:
- Leave a comment – how do you manage snacks for your kids? (1 entry)
- Like Beanstalk Express on Facebook. Leave a comment here with your Facebook name. (1 entry)
- Follow Beanstalk Express on Twitter. Leave a comment with your Twitter name (1 entry)
- Submit this giveaway to any sweepstakes site or giveaway Linky. Leave one comment with a link each time you submit. (1 entry per submission/link; unlimited entries)
- Blog about this giveaway. Leave one comment with a link to your post. (2 entries)
- Tweet about this giveaway. #win @BeanstalkExpres Snack Time Survival Kit ($49.95 value); enter #Giveaway @MyBusyChildren http://bit.ly/dJgImi Leave a comment here with your Twitter name. (1 entry per day)
- Join me on Google Friend Connect (left sidebar). Leave a comment here (1 entry)
- Like me on Facebook. Leave a comment here with your Facebook name. (1 entry)
- Follow me on Networked Blogs. Leave a comment here that you follow (1 entry)
- Follow me on Twitter. Leave a comment with your Twitter name (1 entry)
- Subscribe to My Busy Children by email here or via Feedburner. Or subscribe to the RSS feed. Leave a comment indicating how you subscribed (1 entry)
This Giveaway ends on April 21, 11:59pm EST, 2011. The winner will be chosen randomly. I will email the winner, who will have 72 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen.
This giveaway is closed.
The winner is # 90 Danelle - Danelle says: I like/follow you on FB-danellejohns
Review/giveaway disclaimer: I received no product or monetary compensation for this review/giveaway.