Create your Mom Cave
|January 28, 2011||Filled under Review and Giveaway|
The country’s only national off-price home décor retailer, HomeGoods is excited to announce a challenge to all stretched-to-the-max Moms – to reclaim some of that square footage in your home for you and to create a haven where you can go back to being you…with your very own Mom Cave.
It’s time to take a look at your house with new eyes, and HomeGoods is on hand to help Moms find that space of their own amongst the chaos to recharge and relax without breaking the bank or wondering ‘where can I get a payday loan online‘.
HomeGoods created a Mom Cave portal where you will find organizational tips and ideas on how to create your Mom Cave for less. Check out expert videos on how to create your own Mom Cave, including using the right lighting, how to work with neutrals as a blank canvas and how to organize and cut the clutter.
Mom Cave is what I have been missing all alone. A special place designed for Mom, a place I can retreat to, a place with MY things no one else can access. Do I sound egocentric? Maybe. Is it a dream come true? Absolutely! Ok, may be I am not that egocentric. After all, a Mom Cave will help me re-energize, be more efficient, and get done more in the end.
I could organize it the way I want, add some colorful boxes and picture frames. Stock up on pillows, install some new lights. Add a perfect chair and an ottoman. I think I will leave a TV out, though.
Take a look at these great articles to help YOU build a Mom Cave.
- 5 Reasons Every Mom needs a Mom Cave
- Mom Cave 101: Reward Yourself With a Mom Cave. Here’s How!
- Stylish Storage Options For Your Mom Cave
- The New Social Hotspot: The Mom Cave
- Spruce up Your Mom Cave – For $50 or Less
- 4 Tricks & Tips for Creating zYour Own Mom Cave
- Color Schemes for Your Mom Cave
Guess what, you can WIN $50 HomeGoods gift card to help you create your own Mom Cave!
This giveaway is open only to participants with a U. S. address.
The winner is responsible for charges over the value of the gift card. The gift card has no expiration date and no hidden fees.
To participate in the giveaway, you could do any or all of the following:
- Visit Mom Cave Page. Leave a comment: what tip or advice would you use when creating your Mom Cave? (1 entry)
- Join HomeGoods on Facebook . Leave a comment here with your Facebook name. (1 entry)
- Follow HomeGoods on Twitter. Leave a comment with your Twitter name. (1 entry)
- Join HomeGoods by email. Leave a comment here. (1 entry)
- Leave a comment on any of my posts. Leave a comment here with a post name. (1 entry)
- Like me on Facebook. Leave a comment here with your Facebook name. If you are my friend on FB already, it counts as well. (1 entry)
- Join me on Google Friend Connect (left sidebar). Leave a comment here (1 entry)
- Follow me on Networked Blogs. Requires Facebook account. Leave a comment here that you follow (1 entry)
- Blog about this giveaway. Leave one comment with a link to your post. (3 entries)
- Follow me on Twitter. Leave a comment with your Twitter name (1 entry)
- Submit this giveaway to any sweepstakes site or giveaway Linky. Leave one comment with a link each time you submit. (1 entry per submission/link)
- Tweet about this giveaway. #win $50 #GC from @HomeGoods to create your own #MomCave; enter #Giveaway @MyBusyChildren http://mybusychildren.com/momcave Leave a comment here with your Twitter name. (1 entry per day)
- Subscribe to My Busy Children by email here or via Feedburner. Or subscribe to the RSS feed. Leave a comment indicating how you subscribed (1 entry)
This Giveaway ends on February 19th, 11:59pm EST, 2011. The winner will be chosen randomly. I will email the winner, who will have 72 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen.
This giveaway is closed.
The winner is #118 – Cindi.
Cindi said – Liked homegoods on facebook… Cindi Asquith
Review/giveaway disclaimer: I received no monetary compensation for this review/giveaway.