Glamourmom Nursing Bra Tank Giveaway
|June 30, 2011||Filled under Review and Giveaway|
After I tried a nursing tanktop from Glamourmom, it became my favorite wear. Whether I am nursing or not, the tanks are super comfortable to wear during the day and to sleep in. They are extremely convinient for nursing. Sometimes I miss nursing my baby, who quickly became a toddler. It would be so easy to deal with occasional tantrums and frequent falls, bumps, scratches, and other mishaps. Nursing used to solve it all in less than 3 seconds. Oh well, I will just have to become a wiser Mom and deal with the downtimes without help from the breast.
Glamourmom innovative and stylish nursing tanktop, nightgowns (which can be worn as summer dresses as well), and nursing bras remain my favorites. Plus, I feel that I am supporting breastfeeding together with Glamourmom when I buy their products.
This year Glamourmom is sponsoring a Buy One, Give One donation program to support breastfeeding.
Beginning Monday, August 1, 2011, in celebration of National Breastfeeding Awareness Month, Glamourmom will match any product purchase at www.glamourmom.com and www.glamourmom.co.uk by donating a nursing bra tank to moms in various developing countries and domestic organizations assisting moms and babies in need. The Buy One, Give One donation program will run until August 31, 2011.
Glamourmom is assisted by non-profit organizations such as Feed The Children who have committed to transporting the nursing bra tanks and identifying pre-approved, independent partner agencies that will distribute supplies to moms and babies in need throughout the globe. By participating in the Buy One, Give One donation, mothers will be supplied with an essential nursing top that can help prolong breastfeeding.
Last August 2010, FTC and Glamourmom collaborated and the donation was a tremendous success.
Featured Glamourmom Product:
NEW Glamourmom® Nursing Bra Tummy Control Long Tank can serve as a nursing tank and shapewear:
- Original, patented design for full discretion and support when nursing in public
- Built-in, inner layer support panel that trims the tummy and waist
- Full built-in nursing bra with hook closures for easy, one-handed access
- Outer layer is extra long for fashion and guaranteed post-partum coverage
- Encourages proper posture and supports the lower back while nursing
- Adjustable, wide, spaghetti straps with Memory Filler™ for extra support
- Pulls together excess post-partum skin to help reduce stretch marks
- Machine washable
- 92% Cotton, 8% Elastane
- 30% Elastane Tummy Panel
You will be able to nurse discretely in this tank anywhere. However, if you are looking for a designated place to nurse anywhere in the country, you can use You Can Breastfeed Here Directory.
Line Rothman is the founder and creative director of Glamourmom LLC. The brand and business started with Line’s idea of a patented built-in nursing bra tank in year 2000 when she had her first daughter. Line was nominated the “momprenuer of the month” of March 2010 in Pregnancy Magazine. The Glamourmom LLC recently opened a showroom in New York City. Line lives in Rye, New York with her husband and three children. Remember to take a look at the Glamourmom blog about Motherhood and its challenges.
Glamourmom is generously giving away a Nursing Bra Tummy Control Long Tank to one lucky reader. The winner can select the size (from Small to XL)
This giveaway is open to U.S. addresses only.
To participate in the giveaway, you could do any or all of the following:
- Visit Glamourmom. Leave a comment with an item you like (1 entry)
- Like Glamourmom on Facebook . Leave a comment here with your Facebook name. (1 entry)
- Leave a comment on Glamourmom Facebook Wall: I entered to win a Nursing Bra Tummy Control Long Tank at http://bit.ly/glamourtank
- Follow Glamourmom on Twitter. Leave a comment with your Twitter name. (1 entry)
- Blog about this giveaway. Leave two comments with a link to your post. (2 entries)
- Tweet about this giveaway. #win #NursingBra #TummyControl Long Tank from @glamourmomtanks; enter #Giveaway @MyBusyChildren http://bit.ly/glamourtank Leave a comment here with your Twitter name. (1 entry per day)
- Submit this giveaway to any sweepstakes site or giveaway Linky. Leave one comment with a link each time you submit. (1 entry per submission/link)
- Like me on Facebook. Leave a comment here with your Facebook name. If you are my friend on FB already, it counts as well. (1 entry)
- Join me on Google Friend Connect (left sidebar). Leave a comment here (1 entry)
- Follow me on Networked Blogs. Requires Facebook account. Leave a comment here that you follow (1 entry)
- Follow me on Twitter. Leave a comment with your Twitter name (1 entry)
- Subscribe to My Busy Children by email here or via Feedburner. Or subscribe to the RSS feed. Leave a comment indicating how you subscribed (1 entry)
This Giveaway ends on July 21st, 11:59pm EST, 2011. The winner will be chosen randomly. I will email the winner, who will have 72 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen.
This giveaway is closed.
The winner is #114 – Andrea; Andrea says: Tweet! http://twitter.com/#!/ampaetka/status/89486873419988992
Review/giveaway disclaimer: I received no monetary or product compensation for this review/giveaway.