Shavasana Beauty Products giveaway
|April 20, 2011||Filled under Review and Giveaway|
Shavasana Home-Care Products
Max2 Eyelash Tonic Essence is a natural way to create the appearance of longer, thicker eyelashes and eyebrows! Max2 Eyelash Tonic uses the oriental herbs used in alternative medicines in Western countries. The nurturing ingredients in the tonic enhance the durability of your eyelashes and eyebrows. The ingredients used help to stimulate blood circulation around the root of your eyelashes and eyebrows. Increased blood flow helps to activate the root. This will then create the appearance of longer, thicker lashes and brows. Price: $95
Volume Up Extended Eyelash Mascara
Specially formulated for eyelash extensions, Volume Up Mascara is gentle enough to wear every day. Nutritional botanicals leave the extensions looking softer, thicker and even more dramatic without the damage that other mascaras can cause to your extensions. Water-washable, you can literally rinse the extensions with only water to remove the mascara. Price: $28
Cucumber Chamomile Make up Remover Specially formulated for use with the Shavasana lash extensions. This is a gentle oil free, botanical based eye make-up remover that soothes as it removes make up and residue from your lashes. Contains chamomile, cucumber and botanicals. Completely glycol-free. Price: $18
About Shavasana Eyelash Extensions
Launched in 2005 Shavasana is a leading eyelash extensions company and one of the first to offer professional products and training in the procedure of eyelash extensions. The Shavasana Eyelash Extensions procedure is a semi-permanent treatment to add length and volume to the eyelash line by the addition of extensions to your own natural lashes.
Shavasana Eyelash Extensions are available nationwide at select spas and salons. Complete list of Shavasana professionals is available by state. Shavasana also offers a wide range of eyelash enhancing retail products for purchase at select spas and salons, and www.eyelash-extensions.com.
One lucky reader will win a set of three Shavasana Products, including
- Cucumber and Chamomile Make up Remover – $18 value
- Max2 Eyelash Tonic Essence – $95 value
- Volume Up Extended Eyelash Mascara – $28 value
This giveaway is open to U.S. addresses (no P.O. boxes). Approximate retail value of the prize is $141.
To participate in the giveaway, you could do any or all of the following:
- Leave a comment – what kind of make up do you use in the morning? (1 entry)
- Join Shavasana on Facebook. Leave a comment here with your Facebook name. (1 entry)
- Follow Shavasana on Twitter. Leave a comment with your Twitter name (1 entry)
- Submit this giveaway to any sweepstakes site or giveaway Linky. Leave one comment with a link each time you submit. (1 entry per submission/link; unlimited entries)
- Blog about this giveaway. Leave 3 comments with a link to your post. (3 entries)
- Tweet about this giveaway. #win @ShavasanaLash beauty products ($141 value); enter #Giveaway @MyBusyChildren http://bit.ly/ezRO6f Leave a comment here with your Twitter name. (1 entry per day)
- Join me on Google Friend Connect (left sidebar). Leave a comment here (1 entry)
- Like me on Facebook. Leave a comment here with your Facebook name. (1 entry)
- Follow me on Networked Blogs. Leave a comment here that you follow (1 entry)
- Follow me on Twitter. Leave a comment with your Twitter name (1 entry)
- Subscribe to My Busy Children by email here or via Feedburner. Or subscribe to the RSS feed. Leave a comment indicating how you subscribed (1 entry)
This Giveaway ends on May 11, 11:59pm EST, 2011. The winner will be chosen randomly. I will email the winner, who will have 72 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen.
This giveaway is closed.
The winner is
#155 – gala; Gala says like them on FB (Gala ya)
Review/giveaway disclaimer: I received no product or monetary compensation for this review/giveaway.