Shutterfly cards review and giveaway
|October 8, 2010||Filled under Review and Giveaway|
We send two kinds of cards: handmade cards and personalized cards. We make all personalized cards on Shutterfly.
I always choose Shutterfly because
- I can upload my pictures instantly using Shutterfly express uploader
- Shutterfly has templates for Holiday Cards, Photo Christmas Cards, Thank You Cards, Party Invitations, Birth Announcements, Save the Date Cards, Birthday Invitations, and more;
- I can always save a project and come back to it later, no matter if it is a card or a photobook;
- I can have multiple addresses entered in my profile. I can send prints to all my relatives and friends from Shutterfly site without re-entering addresses.
- I can even have envelopes stamped and holiday cards mailed directly to the recipients.
I do, however, have recommendations to improve Shuterfly experience. I recommend to
- make designs more versatile: although the designs are beautiful, I cannot move or add text fields
- add more Thank you card designs in which I can use pictures
- add Cyrillic, French, and German fonts. Right now I can send cards to my friends in other countries only in English.
You can win 40 free 5×7 flat stationery cards from Shutterfly. The winner will receive four promotional codes, each code for 10 cards. Only one code for 10 cards can be used per account. You will need to open four Shutterfly accounts in order to use four codes. Approximate value of the prize is 70 dollars. Winner can use codes for several designs of 5×7 flat stationery cards. The codes will expire on 12/31/2010. Taxes, shipping and handling will apply.
To participate in the giveaway, you could do any or all of the following:
- Visit Shutterfly. Leave a comment here with your favorite card style
- Leave a comment on any of my posts. Leave a comment here with a post name.
- Become a Fan of Shutterfly on Facebook. Leave a comment here with your Facebook name.
- Follow Shutterfly on Twitter. Leave a comment with your Twitter name.
- Tweet about this giveaway. Use the following to tweet: win forty @Shutterfly 5×7 flat stationery cards: $70 value. Enter #giveaway at @mybusychildren http://bit.ly/93csZS Leave a comment here with your Twitter name. You can tweet once a day.
- Follow me on Twitter. Leave a comment with your Twitter name
- Subscribe to My Busy Children by email here or via Feedburner. Or subscribe to the RSS feed. Leave a comment indicating how you subscribed
This Giveaway ends on November 4th, 11:59pm EST, 2010. The winner will be chosen randomly. I will email the winner, who will have 72 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen.
Review/giveaway disclaimer: I received no product or monetary compensation for hosting this giveaway. The opinions expressed are entirely my own