Backpack + Del Monte Fresh Produce Giveaway. 4 winners
|August 18, 2011||Filled under Review and Giveaway|
This fall Del Monte Fresh will hold its second annual online contest, “Teacher Monday: Cash for Classrooms.” The program awards cash and fresh fruit to kindergarten thru 12th grade school teachers across North America to encourage them to incorporate healthy eating and living messages into classroom activities.
SIXTY teachers will win a total of $1,000 in cash to purchase school supplies and fresh fruit for their students. Top winners will also get a Del Monte FreshÒ Field Day event for their school in which the entire student body will enjoy a day of Del Monte fresh fruit, games and fun activities. Salad bars for schools will also be given away through promotions at supermarkets.
To be eligible to win, teachers must register for “Teacher Monday: Cash for Classrooms” online contest at www.fruits.com then encourage all their fans to vote for them online. Ten winners will be selected each Monday for six consecutive weeks in October and November 2011. Winners are based solely on the number of votes they receive. Winning teachers will receive $750 in cash to purchase school supplies and $250 in Del MonteÒ fresh fruit coupons for classroom snacks and to use in fruit educational activities.
The goal of this program is to get kids eating healthier. By supporting teachers, Del Monte Fresh hopes to encourage them to incorporate healthy living and eating messages into classroom lesson plans.
One lucky reader will win a Backpack with School Supplies. If you are not a teacher, we would appreciate if you could share supplies with your teachers.
Three lucky readers will win $25 worth of Del Monte Fresh Produce gift certificates.
This giveaway is open to U.S. addresses. No P.O boxes
To participate in the giveaway, you could do any or all of the following:
- If you win backpack, what teacher will you share school supplies with? Leave a comment (1 entry)
- Like Del Monte on Facebook. Leave a comment here with your Facebook name. (1 entry)
- Follow Del Monte on Twitter. Leave a comment with your Twitter name. (1 entry)
- Like me on Facebook. Leave a comment here with your Facebook name. (1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway. Urge teachers to register for @delmontefresh Teacher Monday. Del Monte #giveaway @MyBusyChildren. 4 winners http://bit.ly/nrYNcs. Leave a comment here with your Twitter name or twitter link. (1 entry per day)
- Submit this giveaway to any sweepstakes site or giveaway Linky. Leave one comment with a link each time you submit. (1 entry per submission/link)
- Join me on Google Friend Connect (left sidebar). Leave a comment here (1 entry)
- Follow me on Networked Blogs. Requires Facebook account. Leave a comment here that you follow (1 entry)
- Follow me on Twitter. Leave a comment with your Twitter name (1 entry)
- Subscribe to My Busy Children by email here or via Feedburner. Or subscribe to the RSS feed. Leave a comment indicating how you subscribed (1 entry)
This Giveaway ends on September 8, 11:59pm EST, 2011. The winners will be chosen randomly. I will email the winner, who will have 72 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen.
This giveaway is closed.
The winners are
Backpack winner – 53 – Janet
#93 – Michelle Dippel
#202 – Kat
#6 – Dina
Review/giveaway disclaimer: I received no monetary compensation for this review/giveaway. I received Del Monte Fresh Produce gift certificates to thank you for participation.
This content is very helpful for me. Thanks for sharing