Umi Children’s shoes giveaway
|August 2, 2011||Filled under Kids shoes review, Review and Giveaway|
I must have spent a week this spring looking for comfortable, stylish, and girly sandals for my preschooler. I wanted to make sure she can run in them in the park, walk long trails, spend the entire day in the summer camp, and climb the highest rock walls. I also wanted to make sure they had soles with good traction since she always winds up in the water and on wet floors. The shoes also had to be cute, so my pre-schooler would wear them. Otherwise, all the other qualities would not matter. Finally, I found them – Pink Nyoni (which also come in other colors for boys).
Umi-Tex™ water-friendly technology and rubber outsoles tackle friction and allow smooth-stepping on both wet and dry terrain. These shoes have a padded heel strap and hook and loop closures. The entire sole is soft, cushy, and comfortable. My preschooler wore them all summer. Everywhere.
It did not take me long to find school shoes. Cassie was my daughter’s fist choice. With well padded soles, high quality leather, these back-to-school shoes are soft and comfortable for my preschooler.
She can wear them with every outfit she owns. These glossy, almost sparkly, shoes fit our style of beauty and comfort. With Umi’s protective fit, decorative buckle, and adjustable hook and loop closure, these shoes are just right to make her feel confident and make good first impression on her first day of school.
Do I need to mention that we are big fans of Umi? My girls own three pairs of UMI shoes (and I did not get them all for review):
There is a reason we are in love with Umi shoes. They are specially designed for the littlest and hardest working feet in mind. At Umi, the focus is on quality, comfort and style. From years and years of hand crafting shoes for babies, boys and girls, UMI developed a deep understanding of materials, patterns, footbeds—the building blocks of creating the most comfortable shoes around.
One lucky reader will win his/her choice of shoes from Umi Children’s Shoes (ca. $65 Value)
This giveaway is open to U.S. addresses only.
To participate in the giveaway, you could do any or all of the following:
- Visit Umi Children’s Shoes. Leave a comment with a product you like which is not mentioned in this post. (1 entry)
- Follow Umishoes on Twitter. Leave a comment with your Twitter name. (1 entry)
- Like Umi Childrens Shoes on Facebook. Leave a comment here with your Facebook name. (1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway. #Win @umishoes Children’s shoes ($65 Value). Enter #Giveaway @MyBusyChildren http://bit.ly/umikids Leave a comment here with your Twitter name or link to the tweet. (1 entry per day)
- Submit this giveaway to any sweepstakes site or giveaway Linky. Leave one comment with a link each time you submit. (1 entry per submission/link)
- Like me on Facebook. Leave a comment here with your Facebook name. (1 entry)
- Join me on Google Friend Connect (left sidebar). Leave a comment here (1 entry)
- Follow me on Networked Blogs. Requires Facebook account. Leave a comment here that you follow (1 entry)
- Follow me on Twitter. Leave a comment with your Twitter name (1 entry)
- Subscribe to My Busy Children by email here or via Feedburner. Or subscribe to the RSS feed. Leave a comment indicating how you subscribed (1 entry)
This Giveaway ends on August 21, 11:59pm EST, 2011. The winner will be chosen randomly. I will email the winner, who will have 72 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen.
This giveaway is closed.
The winner is # 454 Kathy Luman; Kathy Luman says: tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/kathyluman/status/103511552669392896
Review/giveaway disclaimer: I received no monetary compensation for this review/giveaway. I received UMI shoes for review. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook