Usborne Children’s Books Giveaway
|July 6, 2010||Filled under current giveaways, Review and Giveaway|
I have been thinking what I would do if I became a Stay at Home Mommy. I know I would want to become a Work at Home Mommy. The main criterion in choosing the line of business would be having complete control of my schedule. I recently came by a great opportunity to become a home based Book Consultant. Here is why I like this idea:
- I could earn 15 to 30% commissions, plus sales bonuses, plus free books
- When I don’t feel like selling in person, books would still be selling off my website with a commission larger than most affiliate networks offer
- I would always be able to help other moms choose the book they are looking for
- I would not have to think what gift to buy for the next birthday we go to
- I could by all my favorite books with a discount myself for my kids who love to read. Have I mentioned they really love to read? My baby started reading two days after she was born. Ok, maybe a little older.
If you think this opportunity might be for you, you could call Nancy Murphy, Usborne Books Consultant. Nancy will offer a fun monthly specials bonus if you sign up and mention this blog.
To participate in the giveaway, you could do any or all of the following:
- Pick your favorite Usborne Book. Leave a comment.
- Answer the question “What would you do with an extra $100 a week?”
- Tweet about this giveaway. Use the following to tweet: win $25 Usborne Children’s Books. Enter #giveaway at @mybusychildren http://bit.ly/bNqSHi Leave a comment here with your Twitter name. You can tweet once a day.
- Follow me on Twitter. Leave a comment with your Twitter name
- Subscribe to My Busy Children by email here or via Feedburner. Or subscribe to the RSS feed. Leave a comment indicating how you subscribed.
This Giveaway ends on August 2nd at 11:59pm EST. The winner will be chosen randomly. I will email the winner, who will have 72 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen. You must have a valid U.S. address to enter.
This contest is closed. The winner is Donna K. Congratulations!
Review/giveaway disclaimer: I received no product or monetary compensation for this review.