Children’s room Décor Pack (giveaway)
|June 7, 2011||Filled under current giveaways, Review and Giveaway|
I have been thinking about decorating my preschooler’s room. Until now, all she had in her room, was a bed. The room was so “uninteresting”, Masha did not even consider the room hers, indicating that the living room is actually her room because she likes to play there. Our living room does indeed have toys from time to time – or maybe all the time. I’m sure you’re raising your eyebrows because, of course, a living room is supposed to be toy-free.
So, back to Masha’s room. It looked quite plain and even boring:
I was thinking about my room when I was growing up. I had plain wall paper on the walls and no prospect of having any kind of kids theme or decorations the walls. It existed only in my imagination and fairy tales. Once I visited a friend of mine. Her parents were renovating their apartment at the time. They were planning to take all the wall paper down. Since the useful life of that wall paper was pretty much over, they allowed kids to draw on the walls. I thought they had the most amazing walls ever, colored with oversized blue and green flowers, crooked houses, and figures of people. I have never given up on the idea of decorating a kid’s room with “nonstandard” art.
When I found out about Olee kids with all the different graphic packages for children’s areas, I could not decide what package would fit best for my daughter’s room. I browsed through removable Wall Decals, Canvas Prints, Snapshot Wall Graphic, Quotes, Initials, Monograms, Names, Sports Packs, Decor Packs, Erasables, Glow in the Dark, Home Décor, and Frames. I picked the Princess Décor Set, since it went well with the color of our walls. Plus, both girls love to dress up as princesses and they both admire castle scenery.
Both girls enjoyed picking out the next sticker:
Everyone took part in applying the decals to the wall. I was expecting to find a set of removable stickers in the Olee Kids package, similar to what we used in the toddler room, but the decals had front and back films. Later I realized that this technique made the decals look much more real and professional than regular peel-on wall stickers.
The girls loved the new room:
They took turns making themselves comfortable under the princess wall:
One lucky reader will receive one Olee Kids Décor Pack of his/her choice. The winner can choose one of the following products
- Butterfly Decor Pack Removable Wall Stickers
- Dots Decor Pack Removable Wall Stickers
- Flower Decor Pack Removable Wall Stickers
- Princess Decor Pack Removable Wall Stickers
- Puppies Decor Pack Removable Wall Stickers
- Safari Decor Pack Removable Wall Stickers
- Trains Decor Pack Removable Wall Stickers
- Trucks Decor Pack Removable Wall Stickers
This giveaway is open to U.S. addresses (no P.O. boxes).
To participate in the giveaway, you could do any or all of the following:
- Visit Olee kids. Leave a comment – what product would you choose for your children’s space in your home? (1 entry)
- Like Olee Kids on Facebook. Leave a comment here with your Facebook name. (1 entry)
- Follow Olee Kids on Twitter. Leave a comment with your Twitter name (1 entry)
- Submit this giveaway to any sweepstakes site or giveaway Linky. Leave one comment with a link each time you submit. (1 entry per submission/link; unlimited entries)
- Blog about this giveaway. Leave two comments with a link to your post. (2 entries)
- Tweet about this giveaway. #win @OleeKids room décor set; enter #Giveaway @MyBusyChildren http://bit.ly/megZBx Leave a comment here with your Twitter name or twitter link. (1 entry per day)
- Join me on Google Friend Connect (left sidebar). Leave a comment here (1 entry)
- Like me on Facebook. Leave a comment here with your Facebook name. (1 entry)
- Follow me on Networked Blogs. Leave a comment here that you follow (1 entry)
- Follow me on Twitter. Leave a comment with your Twitter name (1 entry)
- Subscribe to My Busy Children by email here or via Feedburner. Or subscribe to the RSS feed. Leave a comment indicating how you subscribed (1 entry)
This Giveaway ends on June 28, 11:59pm EST, 2011. The winner will be chosen randomly. I will email the winner, who will have 72 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen.
This giveaway is closed.
The winner is #152 – Carisa Bishop; Carisa Bishop says: I follow you on GFC
Review/giveaway disclaimer: I received no product or monetary compensation for this review/giveaway. I received Olee kids product for review purposes.