Scotties care package and a $25 Walmart GC Give Away
|September 27, 2012||Filled under current giveaways|
I used to grab the first tissue box I see when I went grocery shopping. Brands did not matter to me. This was until I learned there was a difference. Especially, when my kids got sick and refused to blow the noses because the tissue was “scratchy”. Now I buy only Scotties facial tissue. And here are the reasons why:
– The softness. This is by far the most important quality in tissues. When the kids are sick, they already have an irritated skin. But Scotties make it easier to wipe and clean their noses and faces. I even fold and put a couple of Scotties in their pockets when they go to school so they have access to the softest tissue ever all day.
– The price. Scotties are always affordable. Make sure to like Scotties on Facebook to get updates about coupons and savings. You can also sign up for updates by email to get savings directly to your inbox.
– The designs. The tissue boxes are tasteful and beautiful. No wonder I try to put a box in every room.
– Commitment to preserve trees. The Company that makes Scotties planted over 800 million trees. There is more:
- Scotties combines a unique brand promise to plant 3 trees for every 1 used with the long-standing history of its parent company, J.D. Irving, Limited.
- Scotties communicates on every box its commitment to plant 3 trees for every 1 used in making its softest ever tissues and uses 3rd party auditing to ensure compliance.
- Scotties Softest Ever tissues are chain of custody certified through the Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI). To learn more visit www.sfiprogram.org.
- Scotties is the only major U.S. facial tissue to be linked with the Responsible Forest Project (RFP)
You can experience Scotties too!
One reader will receive a variety pack of tissues and a $25 gift card to Wal-Mart.
Give Away open to U.S. addresses only. No P.O. Boxes.
Please use Rafflecopter form below to enter.
This Give Away ends on October 17, 11:59pm EST, 2012. The winners will be chosen randomly via Rafflecopter. I will email the winner, who will have 72 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen.
Giveaway disclaimer: I received a product sample for review purposes.