Easy to Drink Sippy Cup + Suction Mat + Travel Dishes
|July 18, 2010||Filled under My Kids, reviews|
We liked the Tommee Tippee Explora Bowls with Lid and Spoon because
- The bowls can be attached to the tray (Explora Easi-Mat)
- The lid closes tightly and prevents spills
- The spoon snaps to the inside of the cover and remains clean
- The bowls and spoons are BPA free
- Spoon changes color if the food is too hot for the baby. Now, that is high tech!
We liked the Spill Proof Water Bottle because
- It is easy to drink from. Really really easy.
This is really important. I must have bought at least 10 kinds of sippy cups and spill proof bottles for my kids. I could not understand why my babies did not want to drink from them. They wanted to drink only from the adult cups. I finally figured it out, all these cups were extremely difficult to drink from. Kids had to put a lot of effort into getting one sip of water or juice. When the Spill Proof Water Bottle arrived, my baby liked drinking from it so much, she would not part with the bottle for a minute!
- The bottle is spill proof. I turned it over, not a single drop came out
- It is easy to take apart and put together
We liked Explora Easi-Mat because
- It sticks to flat surfaces and hold bowls and plates in place preventing spills and, most importantly, preventing throwing of bowls on the floor (or anywhere around the kitchen)
- It is BPA free.
- It is designed to hold Tommee Tippee bowls, but I have used it successfully for other bowls and plates. The only condition is that the plate/bowl you use has a flat bottom.
- Bowls and plates are easy to remove from the tray – it has a tab which can be pulled to release the dish
Tommee Tippee products can now be found in all Toys “R” Us and Babies “R” Us stores nationwide as well as on BabiesRUs.com.
Now through July 23 you can buy any Explora item (cups and toddler feeding), get the second 50% off at BabiesRUs.com (http://bit.ly/cDYhv8)
Disclaimer: I received products from the Mom Bloggers Club and Tommee Tippee in order to facilitate the review.