Where to order a Birthday Basket
|July 18, 2010||Filled under reviews|
I recently discovered for myself ProFlowers: flowers and Birthday Basket which can be ordered online.
I was quite impressed with the Order Process:
- ProFlowers offers shipping rebates
- You can add a greeting card or a cookie
- You can choose a different greeting card depending on the occasion
- You can write a message on the greeting card
- You don’t have to register for a new account to buy a basket
- You can sign up for two reminders and get $5 off your next order
- I could not see the full amount of the order, including shipping fees until I put the credit card number in. However, as I was putting my credit card in, I could see the FAQ section on the right with exactly the questions I had in mind: When will I see my order total? Where can I enter my discount code (radio, promo, or corporate)?
- There is an option to see the shipping rates when choosing the delivery date on the calendar:
I also like the Products ProFlowers offers:
- Whenever I order flowers online, they die two days after the delivery. Flowers from ProFlowers are guaranteed to stay fresh for 7 Days.
- You can choose flowers by color. Take a look at the amazing yellow collection
- You can find directions how to dry flowers. I never knew flowers can be dried in the microwave.
- You can buy potted flowers which will last for months.
I received this wonderful Spa Getaway Basket with Candles, Green Tea Shower Gel, Green Tea Bubble Bath, Green Tea Bath Salts, Tazo Tea, and a Bath Mitt. I created a true spa environment with this amazing collection
Disclaimer: I received products from ProFlowers in order to facilitate the review.