|October 28, 2010||Filled under current giveaways, Review and Giveaway|
My one year old baby, who is rapidly turning into a toddler, always had a strong aversion to bibs. She rebelliously took her bib off every time we tried to put it on.
This resulted in a happy baby like this but also in a total overload of laundry.
She does not want to wear an apron when she cooks or bakes either. Not one but two shirts got covered with flour when she was making pancakes on a Saturday morning.
We decided to try a Baggino Bib, which is an extra-long bib with sleeves. I hoped that she would perceive it as a shirt, not as a bib. And, oh, how overjoyed I was, the trick worked.
Not only she eats now in her adorable bib, she does not want to take it off.
Here she proceeded to play outside after lunch wearing her Baggino Bib.
This bib is great to take to a restaurant since it covers clothes completely, even the pants/skirt part.
The best thing about the bib is that it fits both my one year old and a three year old daughter. My preschooler thinks it is so adorable. She now wants to wear a bib as well.
We also like Baggino bib because
(1) it is easy to put on and take off. It has a velcro closure in the back, which is, unlike other bibs, does not touch and irritate baby’s neck
(2) It is made of double layer cotton terry. It is thick enough not to let tomato sauce or any other food through, but soft enough for babies and kids to love it
(3) We can use it as an art smock. With the amount of art these kids produce, we certainly need this cute art smock.
(4) Girls also use it when they brush their teeth. It keeps clothes dry and free from white toothpaste streaks.
To participate in the giveaway, you could do any or all of the following:
- Leave any comment related to this topic.
- Visit Baggino. Leave a comment with a product you like.
- Leave a comment on any of my posts. Leave a comment here with a post name.
- Sign up to Baggino email newsletter on the top right side of Baggino site. Leave a comment that you signed up.
- Become a Fan of Baggino on Facebook. Leave a comment here with your Facebook name.
- Follow Baggino on Twitter. Leave a comment with your Twitter name.
- Follow me on Networked Blogs. Requires Facebook account. Leave a comment here that you follow
- Tweet about this giveaway. Use the following to tweet: win @Baggino extra-long short-sleeved bib. Enter #giveaway at @mybusychildren http://bit.ly/longbib Leave a comment here with your Twitter name. You can tweet once a day.
- Follow me on Twitter. Leave a comment with your Twitter name
- Subscribe to My Busy Children by email here or via Feedburner. Or subscribe to the RSS feed. Leave a comment indicating how you subscribed
This Giveaway ends on November 23rd, 11:59pm EST, 2010. The winner will be chosen randomly. I will email the winner, who will have 72 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen.
This giveaway is closed. The winner is #47 – Lisa G
Review/giveaway disclaimer: I received no monetary compensation for this review/giveaway. I received a Baggino Bib for review. The opinions expressed are entirely my own