Noctis Designer T-Shirt giveaway
|December 9, 2010||Filled under current giveaways, Review and Giveaway|
Noctis Ink, LLC introduces a brand new line of chic, comfort clothes.
According to its creators, these clothes are designed to take you from the grocery store to dinner out, all while you feel fantastic!
Noctis is run by John Zukie and Andrew Higgins, neighbors in Tempe. The company was born during a day by the pool. Zukie, who is an experienced designer, dreamed of having his own fashion line. Higgins wanted to run his own successful company. The pair describes themselves as the ying and the yang. Zukie is a night owl, Higgins an early bird. Zukie is east coast, Higgins west. What one cannot do, the other is great at. Higgins says, “It just works!”
Noctis Threads is all about comfort. The pair says they want you to be able to wear their clothes to the club or the grocery store. Higgins describes it best, “You know a lot of people say when you look good you feel good. We believe the opposite. If you feel good, you will look good. The clothing we’ve created makes you feel great.”
Noctis Threads made its fashion industry debut at Phoenix Fashion Week. It seems the fashion experts were impressed because they awarded Noctis 2nd place in the emerging designers category. The line features hoodies, t-shirt dresses, t-shirts, hats, panties and thigh high athletic socks.
Noctis Threads is generously giving away a Women’sT-Shirt ($25 value) to one lucky winner. The winner can select a style Owl Wreath Tee or Glam Wreath Tee. The winner will be able to pick size of t-shirt as well (small, medium, or large).
The giveaway is open worldwide.
To participate in the giveaway, you could do any or all of the following:
- Leave any comment related to this topic OR Visit Noctis Threads and leave a comment with a product your like.
- Leave a comment on any of my posts. Leave a comment here with a post name.
- Become a Friend of Noctis Threads on Facebook. Leave a comment here with your Facebook name.
- Be my friend on Facebook. Leave a comment here with your Facebook name.
- Follow me on Networked Blogs. Requires Facebook account. Leave a comment here that you follow
- Follow me on Twitter. Leave a comment with your Twitter name
- Join me on Google Friend Connect (left sidebar). Leave a comment here
- Tweet about this giveaway. Use the following to tweet: win Noctis designer Womens T-Shirt ($25 value). Enter at @mybusychildren http://mybusychildren.com/noctis Leave a comment here with your Twitter name. You can tweet once a day.
- Subscribe to My Busy Children by email here or via Feedburner. Or subscribe to the RSS feed. Leave a comment indicating how you subscribed
This Giveaway ends on January 1st, 11:59pm EST, 2011. The winner will be chosen randomly. I will email the winner, who will have 72 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen.
This giveaway is closed.
The winner is #100 – Lyudmila
Review disclaimer: I received no product or monetary compensation for this review/giveaway.