Plum Organics and Revolution Food for Babies and Kids: Review and Giveaway
|May 19, 2010||Filled under current giveaways, Review and Giveaway|
I was recently introduced to Plum Organics Baby Food and Revolution Food available at Ecomom. My one year old and my three year old girls truly enjoyed trying out all the types and flavors. They tried
- Plum Organics Tots Fiddlesticks,
- Grammy Sammy Organic Bars,
- Organic Berry Mashups,
- Plum Organics Baby Food,
- Plum Organics Tots Fruit Mish Mash.
After it was gone, my three year old daughter said: Mommy: could you please buy us some more of THIS kind of food. And I did. I placed a large order for all the foods I listed above plus Plum Organics Tots Fruity Fingerfuls (100% organic freeze-dried fruit & grain bites) and Organic PopAlongs (100% Organic Whole Grains).
This is what I like about Plum Organics and Revolution Foods:
- All the fruits and vegetables are organic. With Plums Organic and Revolution Foods I can feed my kids pesticide free food. I have put together my own checklist for chemicals in food. Not many prepared foods meet these criteria. However, all Plum Organics and Revolution Foods got the full seal of approval.
- Plum Organics and Revolution Foods are free from preservatives, mono-glycerides, and artificial colors. Red Cabbage is used to add color. Could all food manufacturers use red cabbage for food coloring, please?
- Plum Organics and Revolution Foods are convenient: It is always on hand and easy to take anywhere. Even when I don’t have fresh fruit, my kids can have their fruit as Plum Organics mashups .
- It is affordable. For example, six pack of 4.22 oz of baby food is $7.79. This is only 31 cent per ounce. With 15% discount it is only 26 cents per ounce.
- It ships right to my door
- It is packaged in BPA-free pouches. I don’t have to worry about BPA and PVC in the glass jar lids anymore
- There are foods that are gluten or wheat free. When my daughter was allergic to wheat and dairy, I had a hard time finding any baby or toddler food for her. It is great that Plum Organics makes food for children who have food intolerances.
- Plum Organics and Revolution Foods are not just for babies. There are plenty of options for toddlers and older kids.
This is what my kids like about Plum Organics and Revolution Foods:
- It tastes good
- The pouches are is a different and fun way to eat
- Food from the pouches is easy to eat. Even though my little girl (one year old) has not mastered the spoon yet, she can easily feed herself from a pouch.
- They can play with the pouch caps.
- They like finding mail packages from EcoMom at the door and opening them
Great news is that everyone can use a promotional code SB004268 that will give your 15% off your first order at Ecomom.
More great news: Ecomom is generously offering a $20 worth of Plum and/or Revolution Foods for one lucky reader shipped right to the door. To participate in the giveaway, you could do any or all of the following:
- Visit Eco-friendly Baby Products – Ecomom store and leave a comment which product you like.
- Sign up for the EcoMom newsletter. Leave a comment that you subscribed.
- Follow EcoMom on Twitter. Leave a comment with your Twitter name
- Become a fan of EcoMom on Facebook. Leave a comment stating that you are a fan.
- Subscribe to My Busy Children by email (on the left panel or here) or via RSS. Leave a comment indicating how you subscribed.
- Follow me on Twitter. Leave a comment with your Twitter name
- Tweet about this giveaway. Use the following info to tweet: win @ecomomCEO $20 worth of plum organics/food revolution baby and kids food. Enter #giveaway at @mybusychildren http://bit.ly/cZF2ZQ. Leave a comment here with the link to the Tweet
This Giveaway ends on June 2nd at 11:59pm EST. The winner will be chosen randomly. I will email the winner, who will have 72 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen. You must have a valid address in the U.S. or Canada to enter.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED. The Winning number is 40 – Hannah. Congratulations!
Review/giveaway disclaimer: I received no monetary compensation for this review. I received a Plum Organics and Revolution food sampler from EcoMom for review. The opinions expressed are entirely my own. .