All natural waffles and pancakes for breakfast (giveaway)
|March 22, 2011||Filled under current giveaways, food reviews and giveaway, Giveaway, gluten free, I am Working Mom, natural food reviews, Review and Giveaway|
“Since I am a Mom, working outside of home, it is really hard to manage a healthy breakfast in the morning”. This is how I started writing this post. Then stopped and realized that when I was a stay at home Mom, it was not easier. If anything, it was harder. Home made breakfasts plus home made lunch with a home made dinner could easily take up my entire day. This is where all natural frozen foods come to help.
You know, how particular I am about ingredients, therefore I only trust a few brands. Van’s frozen Whole Grain waffles use only natural ingredients. Each waffle offers six grams of fiber per serving.
Van’s waffles and pancakes never contain high-fructose corn syrup, monoglycerides, hydrogenated oils, bleached flour, aluminum based baking powder, artificial flavors or colors.
I use Van’s waffles for a quick breakfast or serve them with an omelet and some fruit to create a wholesome breakfast. Van’s waffles are perfect for a snack or even to compliment a lunch or a dinner.
I love that I don’t have to drive to a whole foods market to pick up a box of Van’s waffles since they are readily available at multiple retailers, including Kroger and Publix nearby. You can find Van’s at a grocery store near you using a store locator.
Van’s started back in the 1970s when the Van Dam family opened a Van’s restaurant in Southern California. In the late 1980s, the Van Dam family decided it was time to bring their creations to a whole new group of customers—right in their local grocery stores.
Since then, Van’s has evolved from a single waffle restaurant to one of the country’s most beloved frozen waffle and breakfast companies. Van’s products are cooked in small, minimally processed batches with always-fresh ingredients. Van’s offer wheat/gluten free waffles, organic, mini, and 8 Whole Grain varieties.
Check out the Van’s blog for breakfast tips, healthy bits and even updates direct from the Van’s team.
Van’s is generously giving away 6 free product coupons, each valid for a free box of waffles, pancakes, or French Toast Sticks (6 count or 8 count in each box) to one lucky reader.
This giveaway is open to U.S. addresses only.
To participate in the giveaway, you could do any or all of the following:
- Leave a comment – what do your serve for breakfast on a weekday? Or leave any topic related comment (1 entry)
- Sign up for the Van’s E-Club with the same email you are using here. Leave a comment here (1 entry)
- Like Van’s Natural Foods on Facebook. Leave a comment here with your Facebook name. (1 entry)
- Leave a comment on your Facebook wall that you entered to win 6 boxes of Van’s waffles at http://mybusychildren.com/vans/(1 entry)
- Submit this giveaway to any sweepstakes site or giveaway Linky. Leave one comment with a link each time you submit. (1 entry per submission/link)
- Vote for me on Pouty Face Pageant. You can vote every 24 hours. Leave a comment here. (1 entry per day)
- Blog about this giveaway. Leave one comment with a link to your post. (2 entries)
- Tweet about this giveaway. #win 6 boxes of Van’s waffles; enter #Giveaway @MyBusyChildren http://bit.ly/gmPvUj Leave a comment here with your Twitter name. (1 entry per day)
- Join me on Google Friend Connect (left sidebar). Leave a comment here (1 entry)
- Like me on Facebook. Leave a comment here with your Facebook name. (1 entry)
- Follow me on Networked Blogs. Leave a comment here that you follow (1 entry)
- Follow me on Twitter. Leave a comment with your Twitter name (1 entry)
- Subscribe to My Busy Children by email here or via Feedburner. Or subscribe to the RSS feed. Leave a comment indicating how you subscribed (1 entry)
This Giveaway ends on April 13, 11:59pm EST, 2011. The winner will be chosen randomly. I will email the winner, who will have 72 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen.
This giveaway is closed.
The winner is # 38 christie – christie says: i usually go for oatmeal- healthy, fast, and portable!
Review/giveaway disclaimer: I received no monetary compensation for this review/giveaway. I received Van’s product coupons for review purposes.