Baby Bullet baby food making system and Turbo Steamer Give away
|December 15, 2011||Filled under current giveaways, Review and Giveaway|
I am guest posting today at Baby Bullet Blog. Head over there to read about paper crafts we are making for Christmas.
Getting toddlers to eat vegetables is like selling a car. It involves just as much strategy, negotiations, distraction, and convincing. Getting kids to eat vegetables may be easier, but only if they learned to eat them at a younger age .
Today I would love to share my main tips to introduce more veggies into a baby and a toddler diet:
– Do not be afraid of kids getting messy. We bought these TWO long sleeve bibs from IKEA for less than five dollars and definitely recommend them.
– Make freshly squeezed juices. You can read about making fruit and vegetable juices for kids in this interview with Linda Kordich.
– When your baby or toddler is comfortable with eating peas and corn without the risk of chocking but refuses to eat those, offer frozen corn and peas. Some kids will eat them much better than plain cooked peas or corn.
– Make veggie pops from mashed vegetables. Use popsicle sticks to make these frozen treats. Just remember to soak wooden sticks in water before inserting them in the containers to make sure the sticks do not float on top. You can use Baby Bullet baby food making system to prepare veggie pops.
And now the GIVEAWAY!
One reader will win
1. A complete Baby Bullet baby food making system can be used to prepare, blend and store an entire week’s worth of nutrient-rich, preservative-free, organic baby food.
2. A Turbo Steamer, the latest member of the Magic Bullet Family. With this exciting new addition to the Baby Bullet Baby Food Making System, you can steam fresh foods in half the time of traditional steaming. Or, turn your Turbo Steamer into a Turbo Sterilizer in just seconds – simply insert the sterilizing tray and you can sanitize pacifiers, teething toys, bottle accessories and more. Plus, you can even defrost your frozen Baby Bullet Servings so they are ready to serve in just minutes. Making and serving all-naural baby food has never been easier!
3. The Baby Bullet Recipe Book and Nutrition Guide – this comprehensive book is the bible of baby food making and baby’s nutritional development! It’s everything you need to know about feeding your child for the first three years. Full of over 100 nutrient-packed recipes from perfect purées – to homemade teething biscuits – to family dinners even the pickiest of toddlers will devour… this book is exactly what you need to set the stage for a lifetime of healthy eating.
This giveaway is open to U.S. addresses. No P.O boxes
The Original Baby Bullet™ is safe, non-toxic and BPA-free countertop system was specifically designed for new moms, on-the-go moms and even Dads too. The Original Baby Bullet™ is more than a blender – it’s a 22-piece comprehensive baby food making system designed to make mom’s life easier while ensuring baby begins life eating the healthiest, most nutrient-rich all-natural foods. Jarred baby food is much more expensive than homemade food and typically contains unhealthy sugars, preservatives and fillers (even when it’s labeled organic). With the Original Baby Bullet™, moms are in full control of every ingredient that goes into their baby’s food.
The Original Baby Bullet™ Baby Care System includes
- The Power Base: The heart of The Original Baby Bullet™ Baby Care System. Simply place either the Batchbowl or one of the Short Cups on to the High-Torque Power Base, press down and twist for preservative-free, all-natural baby food in seconds.
- The Baby Blend Blade and Milling Blade. The Baby Blend Blade is for puréeing and blending foods. The Milling Blade is for milling grains to make cereals. Note: The Milling Blade is only used on the Short Cup.
Both blades are BPA-free and dishwasher-safe.
- Two Short Cups: Both cups are used to mix and store ingredients and are BPA-free and dishwasher safe.
- The Batchbowl: This larger vessel is used for creating large amounts of baby food for storage. It’s BPA-free and dishwasher safe.
- The Batch Tray: This one-of-a-kind tray is used to store large batches of baby’s favorite food after preparation. The Batch Tray freezes over 24 ounces of baby food and the silicone “easy pop” cups make it a breeze to pop out one serving, several servings, or all 12 Baby Bullet servings with ease. It is BPA-free and dishwasher safe.
- The Soft-Tip Spatula: Helps scoop the prepared baby food into the storage vessels with ease.
- The Baby Bullet Recipe Book and Nutrition Guide : This handy book takes the guess work out of preparing the tastiest, healthiest, age-appropriate foods that are perfect for baby at every stage of development. It includes recipes for Sweet Potato Puree, Green Pea Puree, Oatmeal Cereal, Strawberry and Pear Totsicles, and many other baby favorites. The Baking for Baby and Healthy Dessert sections give you wonderful ways to indulge your baby – without all the sugar and preservatives found in store bought goodies. And you’ll learn how to add “puréed goodness” to all kinds of kid favorites like macaroni and cheese or tiny tacos. Your little one will have no idea they’re gobbling down cauliflower and carrots inside their mini cheese pizza! It’s delicious!
- Pocket Nutritionist: This pocket-sized companion guides moms on exactly how much food to buy, how to choose the freshest produce, and provides nutritional information so that baby is getting all the vitamins and minerals needed for optimal health.
- Six Storage Cups with Date-Dial lids: Simply spoon your baby food in to the storage cup, twist on the lid and turn the Date-Dial to show the date you created the food. All six cups and lids are BPA-free and dishwasher safe.
Please use Rafflecopter form below to enter the giveaway.
This Giveaway ends on January 4, 11:59pm EST, 2012. The winners will be chosen randomly via Rafflecopter. I will email the winner, who will have 72 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen.
Giveaway disclaimer: I received no product or monetary compensation for posting this giveaway. This post contains affiliate links. This giveaway is not associated with or related to Facebook.