gluten-free brownies giveaway
|February 23, 2011||Filled under current giveaways, food reviews and giveaway, gluten free, Review and Giveaway|
Have you ever tried gluten-free brownies? I thought there is no such thing. Until recently. Gluten-free brownies turned out to be better than regular brownies. They are soft and very chocolaty. Just a tiny bit crunchy on the edges to create perfect texture. They are light, rich, and uplifting at the same time.
I was so happy to find a baked product that is both gluten-free and delicious. We also liked that they had no artificial ingredients, colors, or preservatives.
You may be wondering what kind of brownies these are.
Well, these Gluten-Free Fudge Brownie are made in the French Meadow Bakery.
This may as well be a best-in-class brownie that can stand the taste test of the most avid chocolate fans. Decadently re-formulated for improved taste and texture, these brownies are ideal as a snack on-the-go or sweet treat to complement a meal. Packaged in a box of nine and purchased frozen, these delicious brownies can be tossed in school lunch box or taken to work and will be thawed by lunch.
French Meadow Bakery understands the paramount concern of cross-contamination, which is why the brownies are individually wrapped. They lasted for several days in the fridge and remained fresh and tasty.
French Meadow Bakery offers not only gluten free products. It also makes organic and all-natural products including yeast-free, vegan, sprouted grain and Kosher Parve options in many forms including breads, tortillas, bagels and desserts.
You can find the closest store which sells French Meadow Bakery products here.
One reader will receive 1 free French Meadow Bakery product coupon as well as 1 discount coupon
The ERV of the prize is $10
This giveaway is open only to participants with a U. S. addresses.
To participate in the giveaway, you could do any or all of the following:
- Like me on Facebook. Leave a comment here with your Facebook name. If you are my friend on FB already, it counts as well. (1 entry)
- Join me on Google Friend Connect (left sidebar). Leave a comment here (1 entry)
- Follow me on Networked Blogs. Requires Facebook account. Leave a comment here that you follow (1 entry)
- Leave a comment on any of my posts. Leave a comment here with a post name. (1 entry)
- Blog about this giveaway. Leave one comment with a link to your post. (3 entries)
- Follow me on Twitter. Leave a comment with your Twitter name (1 entry)
- Submit this giveaway to any sweepstakes site or giveaway Linky. Leave one comment with a link each time you submit. (1 entry per submission/link)
- Subscribe to My Busy Children by email here or via Feedburner. Or subscribe to the RSS feed. Leave a comment indicating how you subscribed (1 entry)
This Giveaway ends on March 16, 11:59pm EST, 2011. The winner will be chosen randomly. I will email the winner, who will have 72 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen.
This giveaway is closed.
The winner is #42 – Libby – Libby says: I follow you on twitter. @madlibs75
Review/giveaway disclaimer: I received no monetary compensation for this review/giveaway. I received French Meadow Bakery products for review.