Custom shirts from Tailgating Tots
|March 15, 2011||Filled under current giveaways, kids clothing reviews, My Kids, Review and Giveaway|
A few days ago I received a package, opened and found this shirt:
I had my little daughter’s name on it. I stared at the shirt for 5 minutes trying to figure out where it appeared from.
The colors were perfectly coordinated and the shirt was so well made. The shirt was so her.
I slowly realized that Katie, the founder of Priss Pot Designs and Tailgating Tots sent the shirt to me as a surprise!
Now I won’t have to repeat several times what Svetlana’s name is to all the new people we meet .
I won’t even have to spell the name anymore. I will just point to the shirt.
Katie sells custom made shirts on her Facebook page – Tailgating Tots.
Katie started Tailgating Tots with the idea of making fun college football shirts for her toddler. Katie and her husband are big football fans, but Katie could never find cute shirts to fit her son. So Katie decided to make shirts herself. Katie and her family enjoys tailgating. So Tailgating Tots was born. Katie made a few shirts for her son, then friends started asking her to make different designs for them. Now Katie takes orders from everyone.
Katie also tries to make the shirts affordable because she knows these are shirts kids will be wearing to school or playing outside in. Katie works full time as nurse and has 3 children. She creates shirts and tutu designs late at night.
Katie recommends washing these shirts on delicate and laying flat to dry to keep the color. I was afraid to was the shirt first, but I have washed it a few times already (I turned it inside out) and the printed design looks like new.
Katie is generously giving away $25 gift certificate which can be spent towards any Tailgating Tots item with free shipping to one lucky reader.
This giveaway is open to U.S. addresses only.
To participate in the giveaway, you could do any or all of the following:
- Like Tailgating Tots on Facebook. Leave a comment here with your Facebook name AND leave a comment on their wall that you entered to win a $25 gift certificate from Tailgating Tots at http://mybusychildren.com/custom-shirts-tailgating-tots/. (1 entry)
- Like Priss Pot Designs on Facebook. Leave a comment here with your Facebook name. (1 entry)
- Like me on Facebook. Leave a comment here with your Facebook name. (1 entry)
- Vote for me on Pouty Face Pageant. You can vote every 24 hours. Leave a comment here. (1 entry per day)
- Join me on Google Friend Connect (left sidebar). Leave a comment here (1 entry)
- Follow me on Networked Blogs. Leave a comment here that you follow (1 entry)
- Blog about this giveaway. Leave one comment with a link to your post. (2 entries)
- Follow me on Twitter. Leave a comment with your Twitter name (1 entry)
- Submit this giveaway to any sweepstakes site or giveaway Linky. Leave one comment with a link each time you submit. (1 entry per submission/link)
- Subscribe to My Busy Children by email here or via Feedburner. Or subscribe to the RSS feed. Leave a comment indicating how you subscribed (1 entry)
This Giveaway ends on April 5, 11:59pm EST, 2011. The winner will be chosen randomly. I will email the winner, who will have 72 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen.
This giveaway is closed.
The winner is # 37 Leah Walker says: Subscribe to your blog via RSS. Google Reader lewalk
Review/giveaway disclaimer: I received no monetary compensation for this review/giveaway. I received a product from Tailgating Tots for review purposes.