Masha says… Part III
|April 14, 2010||Filled under Masha says, My Kids|
Somebody asked her:
– Masha, what color are my eyes?
Masha looked and squinted. She looked from different angles. She finally said:
Masha goes to daycare. I ask:
– Masha what did you do in school today?
– I wrote Katie an email because she was not listening
– I just love everybody: Mommy, Daddy, and Lana.
She thought for a second and added
– And I love myself
Masha takes ballet classes. After her class she asks:
– Mommy, would you like to go to ballet too?
– Sure I would, – I answer
– Well, when you will be little, you can go to, – Promises she.