Nursing Top Giveaway
|February 10, 2011||Filled under current giveaways, Review and Giveaway, reviews|
I just recently discovered the comfort and convenience of nursing tops with built in bras. One of my favorites is Glamourmom Nursing Bra Long Top. I don’t know how I survived breastfeeding my first child without a nursing tank top. It is an absolute must have for a nursing mother. It just makes the whole nursing experience so much more comfortable.
I love my Glamourmom black long top, especially these great features:
- It works well for discrete nursing in public.
- Elastic bra straps are wide and adjustable
- The top is practical for wearing all day and comfortable for sleeping
- It is machine washable and can withstand multiple washes without losing its shape. The top is made primarily out of cotton (92%) with some Spandex (8%) added to provide “stretchiness”.
Glamourmom Nursing Bra Long Top is different from other tops with nursing Bras:
- The hooks close fast and easy even with one hand
- The built-in nursing bra has three layers and acts like a real bra with full support. One of the layers is light mesh lining which can also be used to hold nursing pads in place
- The top is extra long – it provides coverage all the way to mid-thigh. This is a perfect shirt for post-partum tummy coverage. I also like the extra length because the top can be worn even with low rise jeans.
- The round opening under the flap provides the needed discretion by covering the breast. Moms also have an option to pull the frame aside.
Besides nursing tops, Glamourmom offers nursing bras, nursing sleepwear, nursing swimsuits, dresses, and much more. You can view the full catalogue here.
Glamourmom recently announced the second product in their new Nursing Bra line – the Glamourmom® Mpress™ Microfiber Lace Nursing Bra. This Bra has been designed to compliment the first bra introduced from the collection, the Glamourmom® Mbody™ Starter Nursing Bra; the essential nursing bra designed specifically to assist nursing moms in the weeks after the baby is born. The Mpress™ Microfiber Lace Nursing Bra derives inspiration from the confident mom who needs a supportive and contemporary nursing bra, well-suited for both active dress and the work place.
Take a look at some of its great features:
- Contemporary, sleek design
- Flexible, molded and padded cups for a smooth, flattering shape
- Stylish lace trim on inner bra
- Comfortable cotton lined cups promote natural breast health
- Soft padded straps for strong and comfortable support
- Built-in, soft-cup frame for discretion and support
- Adjustable band size for flexibility
- Generous cut back wing controls excess rolling of skin
- Hook closures for easy, one-handed access
- Shell: 82% nylon, 18% elastane
- Inner: 95% cotton, 5% elastane
Line Rothman is the founder and creative director of Glamourmom LLC. The brand and business started with Line’s idea of a patented built-in nursing bra tank in year 2000 when she had her first daughter. Line was nominated the “momprenuer of the month” of March 2010 in Pregnancy Magazine. The Glamourmom LLC recently opened a showroom in New York City. Line lives in Rye, New York with her husband and three children. Remember to take a look at the Glamourmom blog about Motherhood and its challenges.
Glamourmom is generously giving away a black long top to one lucky reader. The winner can select the size (from Small to XXL)
This giveaway is open to U.S. addresses only.
To participate in the giveaway, you could do any or all of the following:
- Visit Glamourmom. Leave a comment with an item you like (1 entry)
- Join Glamourmom on Facebook . Leave a comment here with your Facebook name. (1 entry)
- Follow Glamourmom on Twitter. Leave a comment with your Twitter name. (1 entry)
- Leave a comment on any of my posts. Leave a comment here with a post name. (1 entry)
- Like me on Facebook. Leave a comment here with your Facebook name. If you are my friend on FB already, it counts as well. (1 entry)
- Join me on Google Friend Connect (left sidebar). Leave a comment here (1 entry)
- Follow me on Networked Blogs. Requires Facebook account. Leave a comment here that you follow (1 entry)
- Blog about this giveaway. Leave one comment with a link to your post. (2 entries)
- Follow me on Twitter. Leave a comment with your Twitter name (1 entry)
- Submit this giveaway to any sweepstakes site or giveaway Linky. Leave one comment with a link each time you submit. (1 entry per submission/link)
- Tweet about this giveaway. #win @glamourmomtanks nursing top with built-in bra; enter #Giveaway @MyBusyChildren http://mybusychildren.com/nursing-top-giveaway/ Leave a comment here with your Twitter name. (1 entry per day)
- Subscribe to My Busy Children by email here or via Feedburner. Or subscribe to the RSS feed. Leave a comment indicating how you subscribed (1 entry)
This Giveaway ends on March 3d, 11:59pm EST, 2011. The winner will be chosen randomly. I will email the winner, who will have 72 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen.
This giveaway is closed.
The winner is #213 – bonnie
I follow Glamourmom on Twitter.
Review/giveway disclaimer: I received no monetary compensation for this review/giveaway. I received Glamourmom product to review the products. The opinions are entirely my own.